Lindsay Lohan is a Chameleon (That's a Good Thing)


I know it's cool to dump on Lohan because she got arrested, ran over a guy's foot, almost turned Disney Land (or was it Disney World) into a the last scene from "Kids" and her career's been as good as the American Economy lately.


Me? I prefer to think on the two positives in her life: they can never take Mean Girls away from her, and she's a virtual chameleon when it comes to her look.


Check out the "In Focus" thingy. I came across a number of photos where you could honestly mistake the Troubled One as some of Hollywood's most sought-after (and some not-so-sought-after) actress. For example:


  1. #20: Almost Nicole Kidman.

  2. #26: Shannen Dohtery (before she made Tori Spelling cry).

  3. #32: C'mon...give you a hint: she shagged Austin Powers.

  4. #34: Doing her Megan Fox impression, I guess.

What to take from this (other than I suck at talking about celebrities)? I think Lohan could make a comeback by playing people as opposed to characters. She needs to do more biography-type movies where she plays the sister, daughter, girlfriend or fiance of the to-be-famous guy. It can't hurt.

Comments

I've always like Lohan, and watched with a certain sadness as she self-destructed. She's not a bad actress, and she's a serious babe, too (though I may feel this way due to the Redheaded thing).
I hope coming out of the closet helps her get her head on straight.
Pryme said…
I must admit to having an affinity for the redheads myself. In her particular case, I think she had trouble going from Disney Child Star to Hollywood Babe. Then again, with actresses like Hayden Panettiere in your rearview mirror, I can't blame her for cracking.

"I hope coming out of the closet helps her get her head on straight."

The innuendo of that sentence will be studied for ages.

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break