Quote Of The Day

"It don't put me in an awkward situation at all because I think I'll put myself up against anybody in the NFL [on] any day of the week. I think Ladell is a great guy, I think he's a great player, I think he's a great teammate for what he gives on the field. You never hear anything from him, he just goes out and [plays] hard and gives you everything he's got, so he deserves an opportunity. But at the same time, I don't think that takes away because he's playing good. I mean, we've been both capable of making plays. I think to be able to use us together would be even better. You know, I'm not a selfish guy, I'm not being selfish---oh, give me the ball, give me the ball, give me the ball. If Ladell is gonna help us win, it don't matter to me man, I'm all for it. But as far as me losing my starting position, I doubt that."


-- Clinton Portis, reacting to the team's vastly improved running game during his absence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break