No Main Topic

  1. “Indeed, the evidence shows Proposition 8 does nothing more than enshrine in the California constitution the notion that opposite-sex couples are superior to same-sex couples.’’
  2. "Since we launched the original 'Pop Idol' in England, I've remained close with Simon Fuller. 'American Idol' became a juggernaut of epic proportions, but to me it was always like home. I am elated and honored to be rejoining childhood friend and fellow executive producer Ken Warwick, and look forward to creating more magic."
  3. “It ticks me off when someone fails or has an incident; they focus on the paper rather than the process that was gone through.”
  4. "I was self-medicating at this point. The moral of the story is that the dog saved my life, because otherwise I never would have gone in to see a doctor."
  5. “Because high birth weight predicts BMI later in life, these findings suggest that excessive weight gain during pregnancy could raise the long-term risk of obesity-related disease in offspring. High birth weight might also increase risk of other diseases later in life, including asthma, atopy, and cancer.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break