No Main Topic

  1. "There are truly lives at stake, and the idea that folks are spending more time finger-pointing than getting this solved is almost unbelievable."
  2. Now he wants some kind of action.
  3. Bolton bolts.
  4. “The gross economic mismanagement by the government is at the heart of it,” said Rifaat Hussain, a professor of international relations at Islamabad University and a confidant of the military. “And there is the rising public disaffection with the Pakistani Peoples Party under Zardari and Gilani.”
  5. "I cannot get the sound of his voice out of my head, and I cannot forget the smell of his cologne, and I cannot forget the way he made me cry when I drove in his car on the way home, not able to take enough showers to get the smell of that man off my body."
  6. “In this room and across the city, I think we share the same horror, the same outrage, and the same unwavering commitment to see justice done,’’ Suffolk District Attorney Daniel F. Conley said at a press conference at Boston police headquarters. “There can be no justification for what happened at Woolson Street. There can be no excuse for aiding the person or persons who murdered a helpless child.’’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break