Around The Internets


  1. We are entering a new phase of meme self-awareness here.
  2. Nelly on the state of Hip-Hop.
  3. Seeing that he's essentially the religious equivalent of a rabbi or cardinal running and he's running for president, Mitt Romney better start talking about his religion before others do. 
  4. A job's a job, right?
  5. Chronicling the USA Men's quest for Olympic gold
  6. Jackie Chan is nuts, but he's given us years of entertaining movies. 
  7. Just how did Paul Ryan get rich
  8. To quote Chris Rock: "If y'all are losing, then who's winning?" 
  9. "I never felt I had to choose sides, but once these cats who I liked went against who I loved when I loved God, I had to pick a side."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break