Chris Hedges Talks About Being Fired From The Real News Network

 Hedges also acknowledges his supporters in his message/warning about the rich and wealthy controlling media:

I cannot answer you all individually, but each message, each new subscription, means I can go on.

I write and broadcast for you. I see myself in you. I refuse to dumb down anything to reach a wider audience. I do not try to be entertaining. I assume, like me, you love books and the world of ideas, the nuances and complexities that make up the human condition. I assume you care about the truth. I assume you seek to create a world that is just, a world where our primary concern is for the vulnerable and the oppressed, a world where exploitation, including of the planet and animals, is a sin. I assume you refuse to march to the cant of the crowd. I assume you are willing to sacrifice for what is right, even at the cost of your comfort and career.

Bless you all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break