No Main Topic


1. Call me stupid, but I didn't realize that Amy Yesbeck played two different characters (both love interests) in the first two Problem Child movies. See, once I thought that the nervous bride in The Wedding Planner and Penny was the same actress, and I didn't want to make that mistake again. And since I've already revealed that I watch way too many movies...

2. ...On that note, check out Rachel McAdams' list sometime: Mean Girls, Red Eye, Hot Chick and Wedding Crashers? You couldn't pick any four different movies to be in, and she looks/acts different in everyone.

3. Arnold's really trying to put some distance between himself and Bush with his stem cell move. But seriously, if you lived in California, wouldn't you rather have Harrison Ford as your Governor? He's the only actor I'd trust to pretend to be running anything major on a state or federal level.

4. I just don't think Yao Ming ever wanted to be "The Man" (despite McGrady's presence and any gimmicks Houston tries, it always seem to fall on Yao). Yet the Orc Currently Known As Van Gundy is insistent. Would it kill the Rockets to get a tough-as-nails powerfoward who can clean the glass and hit an open jumper?

5. Maryland Senate hopeful Steele on stem cell research: "I do not support any effort that would result in the destruction of a human embryo. I view that embryo as human life." That tells me everything I need to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break