No Main Topic


  1. "She admitted to her role in the burglary. And we found the clothes she wore. This was a really bizarre disguise. I wasn't sure what spanx was. I've never seen a woman with one on; now I've seen one on someone's face."
  2. “Some are in high-ranking positions, in positions of trust. There isn’t a profile or stereotype, which makes it even more challenging for law enforcement.’’
  3. The Republicans will make him the face of Washington corruption. It is not good for the party or for New York.”
  4. "Yes we are treating five million people today, but there are 10 million people who need treatment, otherwise they will get sick and die. Not treating them amounts to criminal negligence."
  5. "It's just a great opportunity. Going to UCLA and having a chance to go back to L.A. is like a dream come true. With that said, when all this started, I said I'd be disappointed if I didn't go back to the Magic, and that still stands true."
  6. "This ability to wave the wand and have a sense of all the products that are on the floor or in the back room in seconds is something that we feel can really transform our business."
  7. "Even before the Cheonan incident, the US was tracking around 200 North Korean bank accounts in banks in China, Russia and even eastern Europe and Africa that are believed to be involved in the development of weapons of mass destruction and the export of drugs, counterfeit money, fake cigarettes and weapons."
  8. "My phone was full, couldn't take any more messages. Finally, I was on the way to the airport in an attempt to get home when I checked my messages and had received one from the White House saying the president was trying to get in touch with me and give them a call. I did that and I had the conversation with him and, you know, I feel good about that."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break