I Regret that I Have To Blog This...

...but I have to give credit where credit is due. The scene: Wizards locker room after Gilbert's return...

Later, Arenas sat down, reading on his computer and receiving electric stimulation in his left knee from a machine that looked like a car battery. Rookie JaVale McGee entered the locker room, flexing his muscles after lifting weights. Arenas shook his head and told McGee that he needed to get bigger. McGee walked over to Arenas, doing his best Mr. Universe pose, and asked, "What? Did I just hear you say that I'm bigger?"

Nope. Arenas again told McGee that he needed to get bigger and stronger after he got tossed around by Kwame Brown the night before. McGee had no rebuttal. He just dropped his shoulders and laughed. "Kwame is strong," McGee said. Andray Blatche got up from his seat to second McGee.


Never thought I'd see the day where I kinda-sorta wished that Kwame was on the team. When you think about...OK; feeling's over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break