Pure Coincidence, I Swear

Not that I was expecting to see this story, even after my pseudo-rant, but it is related to that earlier post. I mean, if you've gone from Middle Class to broke in 20 years, wouldn't you be pessimistic about American society?

And I'm not surprised to see this either:

Whites have a different view about black progress, according to the survey. Whites were nearly twice as likely as blacks to see black gains in the past five years. A majority of whites polled, or 56 percent, also said they believed prospects for blacks would improve in the future.


Because, since Condi Rice is Secretary of State, Barack Obama is running for US President, Jay-Z is a full-time businessman and Will Smith makes like $20 million a flick, all blacks are doing well. Right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break