No Main Topic

  1. "Would he be able to carry out such brisk activity while having pancreatic cancer?"
  2. "She’s a moderate, not a radical, not even a liberal."
  3. "Thanks for everything."
  4. "The good news is that everybody's still at the table; the timeline is tough."
  5. "I'm not looking to tweak No Child Left Behind, as far as I'm concerned, we ought to go in and look at the whole thing."
  6. If it appears that our conduct in some way supported violations of the laws of war, then I think that, you know, we have to know about that.”
  7. "I am of the strong opinion that, at present day, she is not ready to be the leading voice of the GOP. It's not even that she hasn't paid her dues. I personally don't think she's ready to be commander in chief."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break