Quote Of The Day

"This whole team revolves around Gilbert Arenas. Everybody knows it. Nobody wants to say it, but I'm going to say it," Stevenson said. "I've been on this team four years -- it depends on Gilbert Arenas. We can make as many trades as we want to. When he's healthy and he's playing, we're a dangerous team. When we don't have him, it makes it harder to move the ball; it's hard to get things easy. That's my point of view. If Gilbert is 70 percent, we're going win a lot of games. If Gilbert is 80 percent, we're going be No. 1 in the East. If he's 100 percent, we might win a championship."

"If he's 70 percent, we're still going to be good. But we need him on the court. It's all on Gilbert. I don't want to put pressure on him, because that's my boy. I look at him as a best friend, brother. But it's not pressure to him, because I know what he can do. If he's healthy, it doesn't matter what team we have."

-- DeShawn Stevenson, calling it like he see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break