The Best Inaugural Speech Never Given

It starts like this:

My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is far from over.

When I decided to run for president and when I accepted my party’s nomination, I did so with the grim realization that much of my first term would be largely dedicated to undoing all the damage of the previous administration.

In the last eight years, we have seen crimes committed against humanity of virtually all walks of life by the men sitting behind me. We have seen the neglect and subjugation of those in the Third World and those of us here in our once-great nation.

We have witnessed like powerless bystanders crimes not committed in ignorance of the law but in the ignoring of it.

Read the rest here.

Comments

jurassicpork said…
It's not a State of the Union Address but an inaugural speech. You know, like the title says.
Pryme said…
my bad. consider it changed...

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break