Sen. Obama Breaks It Down...

Sen. Barack Obama on the recent events of the Primary Wars. First the Race Thing:

"There has been a running thread through this campaign of both pundits and prognosticators asking first, was I black enough? Then, am I too black?" Obama told reporters. "I don't know what exactly the margin of the black vote is that is the optimal -- not too black but black enough. But that's not the approach that we've taken in this campaign."


Then the Swing State/Important State Thing:

"I'm puzzled as to how they seem to be able to select which 10 or 15 states are important and which aren't," Obama said, before citing five states where he beat Clinton. "The last time I checked, Missouri was a swing state, Wisconsin's a swing state. Virginia, which we have a chance to put in play, hasn't been a swing state, but should be a swing state. ... Colorado is a swing state. Iowa is a swing state."


And the Who Can Get Non-Democrats to Vote Thing:

"I disagree with that," Obama said. "I believe there are certain voters that Sen. Clinton is not going to get, but it doesn't have to do with race. It doesn't have to do with where they come from or income. It has to do with whether she can get independents and some moderate Republicans. And I don't think she can do that, so I don't think she can broaden the field."


I'm just waiting for them to actually talk about the issues again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break