CNN Mocks Russia For Not Showing Off Their War Machines

 So apparently Russia has something called Victory Day, which is related to Russia's military victory over Nazi Germany in WWII. Of course, because Russia is involved in a proxy war against Ukraine (with the US being Ukraine's backer), the American media has decided to mock Russia:



Now I'm no military strategist, but if I were involved in a war on my country's border, I would not be reserving tanks, troops and weapons for public relations parade. I would be using my arms to, well, win said war. 

The fact that CNN thinks that tanks and soldiers are better for photo ops than actual combat says a lot.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break