No Main Topic

  1. We're one step closer to ending cannabis prohibition and the unjust laws that lock people up for cannabis while alcohol is not only sold openly but advertised on television to kids every day."
  2. “I simply want to live out the time that I have left in the dignity of my priesthood.”
  3. “I’ve battled through a lot of injuries this year and right now I’m as healthy as I’ve been all year.’’
  4. "This is a surprising result. We wouldn't have expected that cross-reactive antibodies would be generated against viruses separated by so many years."
  5. "Those of us who are the firstborn always dream of that imaginary brother or sister who will be their protector, the buffer, the one to take the blows. I'm a firstborn, and Bob was the answer to my dreams. He was the big brother that all of us wish for."
  6. "The evidence is pretty conclusive that we continue to have improvement in areas that we need it the most."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break