No Main Topic

- “If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.”
- “I have to decide between passing this bill or doing nothing at all. I need to do what’s best for my district.”
- “Families are seeking experiences that are different from those they perceive as part of a traditional funeral or memorial service.’’
- "It would be great to find a bipartisan solution, but if we can't, we have to be true to the policy of ending the malpractice on Wall Street."
- "The last pope to resign was in the 12th century. To date, very few Catholic bishops of any sort have resigned over mishandling the crisis."
- “I don’t want any other kids to go through the pain that our family has gone through. My grandma and I want Barack Obama and Congress and everybody to come together and to help get the health care bill passed.”
Comments