No Main Topic


  1. If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.”
  2. I have to decide between passing this bill or doing nothing at all. I need to do what’s best for my district.”
  3. “Families are seeking experiences that are different from those they perceive as part of a traditional funeral or memorial service.’’
  4. "It would be great to find a bipartisan solution, but if we can't, we have to be true to the policy of ending the malpractice on Wall Street."
  5. "The last pope to resign was in the 12th century. To date, very few Catholic bishops of any sort have resigned over mishandling the crisis."
  6. I don’t want any other kids to go through the pain that our family has gone through. My grandma and I want Barack Obama and Congress and everybody to come together and to help get the health care bill passed.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break