Skip to main content
No Main Topic
- "Our main goal was just to guard the three."
- “If the anti-incumbent tide is as strong as some people think it is, I will be swept out, despite all my efforts. If the anti-incumbent tide is a lot of conversation, but has no center of gravity as a true political movement, then I’ll be just fine. There’s no way to know.”
- "There still are a few technical issues we are working to resolve, but I hope to have an announcement and details on the new [tentative agreement] ready when you return from spring break."
- “They’re starting from scratch. I’m saddened in terms of what they lost.’’
- "The White House has expressed its desire to execute him. The day America makes that decision will be the day it has issued a death sentence for any one of you that is taken captive."
Comments