No Main Topic

  1. "The campaign will confront complacency and put HIV/AIDS back on the nation's radar screen."
  2. "Three of my closest friends have been killed during the past two weeks alone. They had been planning to go to a cafe away from Sadr City because we don’t feel safe here, but they killed them on the way. I had planned to go with them, but fortunately I didn’t.”
  3. "Any interrogation process that requires a health professional to either pronounce on the subject's fitness to withstand such a procedure, or which requires a health professional to monitor the actual procedure, must have inherent health risks."
  4. "I would prefer that the legislature not do this. Generally when the legislature gets involved with mandating who can say what, how or why, it never turns out good."
  5. "Taking care of the men and women who are serving in the field is one of the unique requirements of the president as commander in chief. He gets that."
  6. "We make a special blessing on this day to remember the day that God created the world and put the sun into orbit. It's as though he is creating the world anew."
  7. "I've been thinking about [moving into politics] for a while. It's probably because of the value system my grandparents instilled in me. They marched with Gandhi in the Indian independence movement, and that was always in the back of my head. So the past couple of years I thought about it a little more ... and I thought this might be the right time to go off and do something else."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break